As the Website Designing Company in Faridabad, Creative Den Solutions often get asked for a critical question of how to set up a high conversion email marketing campaign.
More importantly with all these new, targeted marketing strategies flying around is it even viable in 2022?
The answer is a big YES.
A majority of customers still want businesses to reach out to them over email. Moreover, it is a highly customizable and efficient method to address the issues faced by your customer.
Email marketing in simple terms is a digital marketing strategy based on sending promotional materials and product announcements to customers. Compared to other social media platforms, a customer’s email provides you with a much more intimate and direct channel to them which provides scope for much more effective marketing serving the Website Designing Company in Faridabad.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- More conversions: Email marketing has a tendency to provide one of the best returns on investment possible. A potential customer will at the very least glance at a well-crafted and targeted email when they avail the SEO services from an SEO company. According to Mail Chimp, one in every 5 emails is opened. Interestingly, studies suggest that around 15% of clicked emails result in conversion.
- Provides a great channel for customer retention: Your clients want to know that you care about them. They want to feel that it’s not a one-time deal and that you want to maintain a connection to them. Email marketing is an excellent method for customer re-engagement for any Website Designing Company in Faridabad
- Segmentation and personalized promotion: Emails can be segmented and personalized based on whom you want to target. Do you want to target customers on the basis of demographics? Do you want to suggest a new amazing offer based on their latest purchase? Well, it’s extremely easy to do these using emails as long as you collect proper information on your leads from the Website Designing Company in Faridabad
4 ESSENTIAL METRICS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR A SUCCESSFUL EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGY:
- IP reputation– To increase conversions, inexperienced email marketers frequently makes the error of reaching out to as many individuals as possible. What they don’t grasp is that this jeopardizes IP reputation? Email open rates are essential to IP reputation, and an uninvited or irrelevant email will go ignored. The best way to maintain your open rates is to choose your email list carefully with the Website Designing Company in Faridabad. Make the habit of sending the right emails to the right people.
- Deliverability– Email deliverability is based on proper segmentation and high-quality content. You have to ensure that the emails you send are not just sent to trash as the algorithm may consider future emails as spam in such a case.
- Conversion rate– Make sure you are getting adequate returns on your investment. Otherwise, it may be time to overhaul your email marketing strategy. If you need help, feel free to contact us and we will get you in touch with one of the best Website Designing Company in Faridabad.
- Regular review of subscriber engagement and feedback as well as updating the email list is essential
Steps to set up a successful email program:
- Making an email list– Making the right email list is the foundation to a proper email marketing strategy for the SEO services from an SEO company. The proper way to get someone’s email is to provide the customer some value in exchange for their email. Given below are a few suggestions to do so:
- Signup or pop-up forms on your website are a tested strategy to get customer emails especially if it’s in exchange for high quality content.
- Giveaways- Everyone loves freebies and your customer is not an exception. Giveaways not only produce larger email lists but often the lists are targeted as you know that the customer is actually interested in similar products.
- On purchase- Customers may be asked to provide an email on purchase for sending the receipt.
- Newsletters- Optionally customers may be provided the opportunity to sign up for newsletters to avail discounts or sales.
- Segmenting your list– After the list is ready, its time to properly segment the list. Carefully set up a criterion on which target customers can be separated based on your business. Some suggestions are customer engagement, returning customers or new customers, interests, demographics, freebies etc.
- Design a high-quality personalized email– The most essential thing to remember when it comes to design is to keep emails simple and contextual. No one wants to read and think more than necessary (unless it’s witty). You can try making the email more targeted based on segmentation. Some other suggestions are-
- Enticing visuals
- Personalized greetings
- Call to actions to guide customers
- A simple yet helpful description
- Testing- Go through what your customer is going to receive and make sure that the impact of each individual variable is accounted for.
- Review conversion rates and ROI– Once everything is in order and emails are sent, periodically review the impact of the emails such as open rates, click through rate, conversions etc.
We understand that all of these may seem very daunting on paper. We can help you make this experience easier. As an Website Designing Company in Faridabad, you can count on us as reliable partners to take your digital marketing strategies to the next level. HOW TO FIND BEST SEO COMPANY FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH?
The best SEO companies in Chennai suggest a list of things to keep in mind with regards to email marketing:
- Focusing on deliverability- This step is vital to the health of your leading email marketing campaign. Things to keep in mind are:
- Segment your email lists
- Avoid spammy subject lines and instead personalize it to make it seem human
- Include alt texts for your visuals in case they fail to load
- Give Google Postmasters a try to analyse your reputation with google and up your email marketing game.
- Always include an unsubscribe button at a noticeable place
- Keep emails simple and clean
- Send consistent messages through other social media platforms as well
- Review the “timing” and the message delivered based on order value, demographics, click through rate etc
- Implement persuasion techniques and user generated content.
- Tell a story