Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO?
SEO is the active practice of optimizing a web site by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines. Companies that practice SEO can vary; some have a highly specialized focus, while others take a broader and general approach. Optimizing a web site for search engines can require looking at so many unique elements that many practitioners of SEO consider themselves to be in the broad field of website optimization (since so many of those elements intertwine).
Step by Step SEO Activities
Step 1 – Website analysis and Recommendations
In this step, we analyze your website based on its search engine friendliness and recommend the changes if required. The changes may include adding new pages, splitting content into several pages, adding more content to the pages, element placements and some navigational changes.
Step 2 - Keywords Research & Analysis
We first ask you for the keyword relevant to your business services/products and then analyze those using the Google Keyword tool and submit a research report with comprehensive keyword stats such as number of searches on Google, competition and alternate keywords. This activity is an important step in the search engine optimization process. By choosing right keywords according to niche market, one can generate high revenue throughout the site.
Step 3 - On-Page Optimization
After finalizing the keywords, on page SEO is started to make sure that your website is as search engine friendly as possible and your website content is easily recognizable, crawlable and indexable by major search engines. If your website is not optimized then you have less chance of getting good results in the search engines, here is a quick tour of On-Page SEO activities:
- Meta tags – Adding relevant title and Meta description text to all the pages in websit
- Content Optimization – In this process we use your targeted keywords within content of the site with proper density and prominence.
- HTML Optimization – We scan the code of the website and repair according to search engine’s taste, such as W3C compatibility.
- Resource Renaming – Here Resources stands for Pages, Images, Videos, Blogs and Articles you used within your website. We also take care of these resources to get higher ranking in search engines. We rename these resources according to search engine’s convenient.
- Analytics setup to view and analyze the website traffic, visibility & performance on search engines.
- Webmaster Account Setup & Monitoring - It is used to check indexing status of the website, also it includes submission and updation of sitemaps, robots.txt. Also used to check crawl rate and view statistics about how Google accesses a particular site.
Step 4 – Off-Page Optimization
Off Page Optimization is done outside of the website to get the best positions for particular set of keywords and attract more visitors. Off page optimization concentrates on getting back links via various link building strategies for particular keywords. The major Off-page activities includes
Directory Submission Directory submission is proven to be a wonderful method for gaining quality one-way incoming back links. Higher the quantity and quality of incoming links is always better for search engine rankings and internet visibility.
Link Building When it comes to top SEO results it’s really all about links... LINKS LINKS LINKS. We apply several methods for getting backlinks such as business listings, social sharing, social bookmarking and forum postings.
Article Submission We create and submit articles relevant to your business and services on different article directories to get backlink and referral traffic to your website
Blog Posting We create a blog on your website and post relevant content there about the latest happenings, events, news, product launch of the company. This keep the website updated and ranks well in search engines.
Rich content and document sharing Creating accounts on several web 2.0 properties to share rich media content such as info graphics, images, PowerPoint presentations, small e-books etc to generate backlinks and referral traffic.